GenezaMeds.com

GenezaMeds.com

Monday, December 22, 2014

What is the Earliest Age to Begin Using Anabolic Steroids?

Usually, recommendations are to not use anabolic steroids until after many years of natural training, and not until at least age 21. But for everything there are exceptions. When might a person reasonably start steroid use earlier?

When a lifter gains many years of natural experience before starting anabolic steroid use, then he very likely has really learned how to train. This is no small thing. As with many athletic activities, a person can read any number of books or magazine articles or watch any number of videos, but the knowledge gained is entirely different from having put in hundreds of hours of training. You have to have that time in the trenches and have learned from experience what works for you and what does not, and have learned how to adapt your training to meet varying obstacles you encounter.

The novice trainer who uses anabolic steroids from early on never learns this, because everything works.

This isn’t to say that a person cannot learn to train properly if starting anabolic steroid use early, only that the situation tends strongly to work against it.

Additionally, the person who’s put in the hard work and consistently made gains for many years without anabolic steroids knows that he can do so. He has no psychological dependency, and is completely accustomed to working hard in the gym without pharmaceutical assistance. After beginning anabolic steroid use, in almost all cases such a lifter will train hard and well in his “off” weeks.

The novice who started steroid use too soon often will feel that training without anabolic steroids is largely a waste of time. Typically the backsliding will be quite bad, if he has “off” weeks at all. Often, he will not have the discipline to have “off” weeks.

Again, this doesn’t have to be so. If a person has the right psychology, that can be overcome.

There have been instances of my seeing great results with lifters starting as young as 18. These young men were very dedicated, intelligent, followed instruction extremely well, had great training guidance, and often had great athletic potential.

In a recent example, such a young man who had all the other gifts but nowhere near the needed muscle did a single 8-week cycle at 18, following instructions exactly. The next year he started every game of the season and was a key player on a top-three nationally ranked college team. He’d also earned a full ride at this academically-excellent school.

None of the negatives applied to his case. He had good reason to start when he did instead of waiting a few more years. There will be many cases like his, but far more cases that are not and where there would be a tremendous amount to be said for putting in several years of natural training first.

So each case is different. But most of the time, I agree with the general recommendations on when it could be time to start considering anabolic steroid use. Usually, not till years of hard work have already yielded most of one’s natural potential.

3 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiromelt3.com is a trusted source for best bodybuilding supplements. We offer the best weight lifting & human growth hormone supplements, legal steroids & muscle building enhancement products for you at discount prices.

    ReplyDelete